1. Open a 30 min chart EUR/USD. Insert RSI (14), Stochastic Oscillator (14,3,3) and EMAS 5 and 13.
2. We have to watch for a divergence between the price and the RSI or the Stochastic. This is very important, because sometimes we don´t see a divergence between the price and the RSI, but the Stochastic show divergence compare to the price, and viceversa.
3. Once we saw the divergence we have to wait for the cross of the EMAS to go long or short.
4. I prefer to open the position with 2 lots and close half the position with 20-30 pips of profit, and move my sl to breakeven with the other lot, in case that the market begin to trend, we can win more pips, and if the price begin to go against you, you keep the 20-30 of the other lot.
5. Always put sl of 20-25. This strategy presents like 10-12 oportunities in a month and it is 90 % accurate.
6. Avoid to use this strategy when is big news day.
7. In the 15 min chart I had some bad signals and in the one hour chart we enter late to the party of pips. This system can work for the GBP/USD too, but your stop have to be like 30-40 pips.